Plated, you’re starting to really frustrate me. Shrimp Coconut Curry, with squash, corn and millet is just a miss.
If you’re going to try this, here’s what I would recommend doing differently from the recipe:
1. Take the millet and dump it into the trash. Replace with properly cooked basmati rice.
2. Add 1/2 tspn of red pepper flake to the coconut milk.
3. Shred a handful of basil leaves and add to the pan before the shrimp.
4. Double the salt everywhere. I’m extremely sensitive to salt but this dish is begging for it. Hell, if you’ve got MSG, try it.
5. Paprika. Season the shrimp with salt and smoked paprika.
6. More lime.
Let me know how it works out for you. I believe the recipe is salvageable but that’s 2 nights in a row I’ve dumped most of my meal into the trash.